Who We Are
Waukegan Tire is a family owned business that began in 1968 by Jerry Nerheim. Jerry's tireless commitment to the needs of his customers has made Waukegan Tire known throughout the greater Chicago/Milwaukee area as the place to go.
Waukegan Tire is one big family of employees who pride themselves in striving to maintain this level of excellence in service and customer satisfaction. Our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff is here to help with all of your questions. Our service technicians are A.S.E. certified and leaders in the industry. Shop online or visit our locations in Waukegan, Park City, and Grayslake. We care for your car like our own!
Family owned and operated
- Leading tire brands, such as Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal, Riken, Goodyear, Dunlop, Hankook, Toyo, Nokian, Vredestein, Continental, General, and more!
- Quality custom wheels, such as Avenue, American Racing, Beyern, Dropstar, Eagle, Foose, Helo, Hi-Performance Design, KMC, Mandrus, MHT, MKW, TIS, TSW, XXR, Zyoxx, and more!
- Competitive pricing and special packages
- Professional, knowledgeable staff and ASE certified technicians
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and maintenance equipment, including DocuTorq precision wheel fastening and Hunter alignment systems
- Free nitrogen inflation with tire purchase
- Free 24-hour roadside assistance with set of four tires
Tire Review Announces Winner of 2017 Top Shop Awards
“The Top Shop Awards bring out the best of our industry, giving us the opportunity to recognize and celebrate the owners and teams of some of the finest tire dealerships in North America,” said Patti Renner, editor of Tire Review. “This year the level of competition was truly incredible. All of the shops named – Alyeska Tire, Redwood General Tire Pros, Monroe Tire and Waukegan Tire – are all inspirational businesses and truly worthy of Top Shop honors. Their employees and communities should be very proud.”
Tire Review’s Top Shop contest evaluates dealers of all sizes, honoring independent tire dealers that best epitomize the key attributes and values of a highly successful tire business: customer service and retention, training and education, merchandising and promotion, professional standards and conduct, appearance, solid business management, community involvement, business growth, achievement and innovation.
The official Top Shop award ceremony and celebration will take place at the Tire Industry Honors event in Las Vegas on Oct. 30.